Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 6 - Tshirt Transfers

I have SO many craft items... and really no time or interest to craft right now! If only good intentions took us places in life.

I can't quite remember the specific project that I bought these for, but it turns out that quality of these iron-ons are pretty horrible. The only shirt I can remember making was white with a black design. The edges that were supposed to be clear were actually grey. Often, I have been disappointed with the quality of something after I have purchased it. Most of the time I do get refunded, but it just goes to show at how deceptive advertising photos usually are in comparison to real life.



1 comment:

  1. I have some of these transfers kicking around. They were staples brand and the quality wasn't great. I need to get rid of them. They were really expensive too, lesson learned ;-)

    ReplyDelete